- Made With Mango Wood.
- Hand carved out of durable Mango wood which is known for its rich, natural luster and natural grains.
- It is the ideal dressing table, living room, and home design accent because of its elephant motif.
- This multifunctional box can be used for storing jewelry, trinkets, knickknacks, fancy dinnerware, playing cards, keepsakes, and other such things.
- Dated back to 400 years ago in the Mughal period, artisans of Saharanpur started wooden carving work and now 1,00,000 artisans are involved in this industry making the world's finest handicrafts.
- Dimensions Length 25"width 17".
Store Indya was something that was created as a result of family trips we took across India While traveling, We want to present different art forms and create a whole new product by itself that has never been created before Overall, these products not only stand for aesthetics and traditions, but the designs on it also represent various socio-cultural issues that we want to talk about with the world and even encourage others to talk about it by gifting these handicrafts to one another.
This beautiful hand-carved box is a perfect addition to any home decor. Crafted from the finest Mango wood, this box has a natural luster and is adorned with intricate elephant motifs. It measures 25" in length and 17" in width and is perfect for storing jewelry, trinkets, knick-knacks, fancy dinnerware, playing cards, keepsakes, and other such things. This multipurpose box is more than just a decorative piece, it is also a testament to the exquisite craftsmanship of the artisans of Saharanpur who have been perfecting their craft for over 400 years.
We want our products to not just sit quietly, looking pretty in a corner of your home, but in fact, speak your mind We at Store Indya believe in - Design to empower