We accept returns only if you have received damaged or defective product. Buyer will have to show proof of product damage or variation from the actual product.
Conditions for Return of Damaged or Defective Goods
- For damage/defect claim please email us at email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the product and request for a Return Authorization(RA) number and keep it for your reference.
- We will send you the shipping label along with the RA number and then proceed with return within 10 days.
- Product return will only be permitted through an RA number. Post Issuance of RA number it will expire within 7 days. Hence we encourage you to return our products at the earliest.
- Returns will be only be accepted with a valid RA number.
- Goods returned without any defect/damage or a mismatch are subject to a restocking fee (up to 25% of item price).
Conditions for Other type of Returns.
- For any other returns, the return window is 10 days.
- Shipping charges are borne by the customer in this case.
- Select a carrier of choice for returning the package. Kindly specify the address and the Return Authorization (RA) Number while filling out the bill of lading.
- For traceability, kindly utilize a carrier service which provides delivery confirmation once the product has been shipped from your end. This can be shared with us accordingly.
- In the event of buyer’s remorse, the request for replacement/refund can be denied and you may have to incur the cost of return shipment and restocking fee.
Criteria for Issuing a Refund:
Prior to shipping your product, verify the guidelines in order to avoid any delay/denial in processing your return:
- Products must be in the original manufacturer’s packaging and shipped securely
- Products must be free from any damage including (but not limited to) dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals etc.